Thursday, August 03, 2006

watched.

i miss her. i really do. its only been two days since she refused to do anything with me. i hardly even look at her anymore. we had such good times. what a waste. two years all went down the drain. through her i met so many new people. through her i saw the world in a different light. through her, i had so much fun playing games and keeping me company when i was alone. i remember her letting me listen to my favourite songs. she was the light in places of darkness. and whenever i needed her, she was there.
things are so much different now. thanks to her, i cant even communicate with many of my friends. i dont have anything to do while going home. i only have a miserable pinkish purple piece of junk.
i miss my phone.
12 and you seriously have a wild imagination.

No comments: